The AgileHR Meetup is for those in HR, people and culture roles, or anyone interested in building Agile workplaces, to share experiences, make friends and learn how to work differently.
What is AgileHR?
It’s a mindset, that applies the Agile values, normally associated with Tech, to HR.
It's evidence based and uses experimentation to learn directly with your people what works (and what doesn’t). A deliberate move away from HR ‘best practice’ and blueprinting one-size-fits-all solutions. It also embraces Agile work practices and aims to help your people find purpose in what they do.
What to expect
- An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow AgileHR enthusiasts
- Lots of group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing stories
- Guest speakers from people leading the way in AgileHR, including:
- Matt Keen our co-host from Leadership58 and Claire Elwin, exploring team collaboration
- Melissa Sabella, Caroline Marsh and Ben Waldman from the The HoneyComb Works, rudely cut short at November's Meetup are back to share their insights on building Agile teams
- Tom Marsden and the Saberr crew, delving into their data and research on team dynamics, networked performance and the role of teams in the future of work
- Grab time with Natal Dank to talk AgileHR and how to start in your organisation
More details will be announced as they evolve in true Agile form!
Get a professional head shot for free on the night with a great photographer and snazz up your Meetup or Linkedin profile pic!
Our hashtag remains the same #AGLHR