We have a date and venue change for our next London AgileHR Meetup. Hope it doesn't cause too much inconvenience for people. Our speaker Fabiola Eyholzer, needed to change her travel plans from the US and now can't join us until the 27th March. Hope everyone can still come along!
We are joining forces with our friends at Scrum Event to host a special London AgileHR Meetup this March.
Fabiola Eyholzer, a thought leader in AgileHR is over from New York and will join us to share her vision. Following two decades as a leading management consultant, Fabiola founded Just Leading Solutions several years ago, determined to drag HR into the modern world and help organisations transform their people agenda. Working with both Lean and Agile values across all industries, Fabiola advocates the following principles:
- Embrace the New Talent Contract
- Foster Continuous Engagement
- Hire for Attitude and Cultural Fit
- Move to Iterative Performance Flow
- Take the Issue of Money off the Table
- Support Impactful Learning & Growth
What to expect
An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow AgileHR enthusiasts
- Lots of group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing of stories
- An in-depth exploration of AgileHR in practice with Fabiola
- An opportunity to talk with Natal Dank and Matt Keen on how to start AgileHR in your own organisation
More details will be announced as they evolve in true Agile form.
Back by popular demand, get a professional headshot for free on the night with a great photographer and snazz up your Meetup or Linkedin profile pic.
Hosted by Skills Matter who are graciously sharing their space with us.
Our community thanks you.
NOTE: To help keep the event secure can you also please sign up with Skills Matter website here: https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/9122-scrum-event-and-fabiola-eyholzer-present-agile-hr-decoded
Our hashtag remains the same #AGLHR