Announcing our biggest and most experimental London Agile HR Meetup yet!
This October we are teaming up with our long-standing collaborators, The Honeycomb Works, practitioners in Agile L&D, for an opportunity to get hands-on and try things out from the Agile toolkit. A special event to help you start innovating…today!
Our venue will be transformed into a network of learning pods, each covering a different Agile technique. Following an explanation on how each practice works, experts will guide you through a mini-simulation or activity, allowing you to experience the power of Agile first hand.
As always, our agenda is still evolving but here are some of the things you might be able to try out:
- Experience Mapping
- Experiment Design & Metrics
- Minimum Viable Product Design
- Backlogs, Themes and User Stories
- Sprints, Planning Poker, and Standups
- Mission Definition
- Product Demo
- Stakeholder mapping
What to expect on the night:
• Guest speakers from people leading the way in Agile HR and Agile L&D – including The Honeycomb Works trio, Melissa Sabella, Caroline Marsh and Ben Waldman and; your Meetup hosts Matt Keen and Natal Dank
• An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow Agile HR and Agile L&D enthusiasts in a relaxed setting
• Hear about an L&D teams' experiences of introducing Agile L&D within a large organisation
• Lots of group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing of stories
• Drinks and snacks to keep you nourished
Our venue hosts are WeWork, located at South Bank Central - "WeWork is the platform for creators. We provide the space, community and services you need to create your life’s work. To learn more send an email to email@example.com or call 0203 695 4926".
More details will be announced as they evolve in true Agile form!
If you are in London or can get there on the night, please join us.
Our hashtag remains the same #AGLHR
See you there