Super excited to announce our first 2017 Amsterdam AgileHR Meetup!
The night will be hosted by Rvdb, the ideal place for development and employment in HR. Rvdb believe HR can be different and are leading the way by transforming their own culture to inspire the HR professionals they search, select, connect and develop. A very fitting place to hold our next Agile HR Meetup.
Rvdb are sharing their fantastic new office space in the Europlaza, next to Amsterdam Arena.
What to expect
- An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow Agile HR enthusiasts
- Lots of group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing of stories
- Guest speakers from people leading the way in Agile HR – our agenda is still evolving & but here’s the plan so far:
- Manon van Hoesel, Managing Partner at Rvdb, will introduce the night and share her own story of embracing Agile
- Mandy Chooi, Global Director of Strategy & Innovation for HR at ING, will explore how to redesign HR for an Agile organisation
- We will explore what it’s like to work as a Holacracy with Willemijn Boskma and one of the Founders of Scrum Company
- Natal Dank from Southern Blue Consulting, will get practical with Agile HR to help you get started in your own organisation
Back by popular demand, get a professional headshot for free on the night with a great photographer and snazz up your Meetup or Linkedin profile pic.
If you are in the 'dam or can get there on the night, please join us! Further venue details will be emailed to all attendees closer to the event.
Our hashtag remains the same #AGLHR