This July the London Agile HR community is teaming up with our friends at Learnerbly to explore what Agile means for the L&D world. Over the evening we'll be exploring questions such as:
- How do you embed a continuous learning mindset?
- How do you create a culture where people share their skills, knowledge and experience freely so that everyone can benefit?
- What does all this mean for the typical L&D approach?
After hearing about Learnerbly's experiences and views in this area your Agile HR hosts, Natal Dank and Matt Keen, will lead an interactive session to explore these questions and their repercussions further.
What to expect on the night:
- An opportunity to meet and mingle with fellow Agile HR enthusiasts in a relaxed setting
- Lots of group discussion, two-way dialogue and sharing of stories
- Cold beers and refreshments
A bit more about Learnerbly
Learnerbly is learning technology start-up made up of a team of entrepreneurs and innovators on a mission to redefine learning and development in the workplace. They aim to give every person the opportunity to be their best selves at work. While they are just getting started they've already been helping businesses like ustwo, Vouchercodes and IDEO to find the best learning opportunities to accelerate the growth of their people.
Our hashtag remains the same #AGLHR
Invite everyone you know!
Let’s get the word out and make it a great night.
If you want to get in touch please email email@example.com@southern-blue-consulting.com or tweet @nataldank (while Matt has a Twitter account he's nowhere near as cool as Natal and so doesn't really make much use of it ;)!).
See you there!
Matt & Natal