Celebrating the success of the Agile HR Meetup since 2016, the Massive Morning Meetup (hosted again at Peakon) is an immediate hands-on experience in Agile HR, alongside an in-depth exploration of how to apply Agile HR in your workplace. Discuss real-life case studies shared by Agile HR leaders, as well as examples of how to redesign your HR services to support Agile teams, enable collaboration and enrich the people experience of work. Agile HR Meetups are a vital learning network for Human Resources (HR), Learning and Development (L&D), Agile and, People and Culture professionals, on a mission to innovate HR and transform the profession for the future of work. So, what should you expect on the day?
What to expect on the day
1. Guest speaker panel discussion with Agile HR trailblazers, exploring your questions real time:
- Tracey Waters, Head of People Development and Communications at Sky UK
- Nebel Crowhurst, Head of Talent - People Experience at River Island
- Joanne Edwards, Head of People Operations at Sky Betting and Gaming
- Amanda Bellwood, People Operations Manager at Sky Betting and Gaming
- Kate Rand, Director, People at Beyond UK
- Avril Scott, Global Head of Leadership and Learning at Kantar Insights
Questions for the panel will be collected and voted on by you, via Slack and Slido, prior to the event and that morning.
2. An opportunity to join interactive learning sessions on different Agile HR topics with leading experts:
- Sky UK Learning and Development Team - learn how to apply Agile techniques from the role model team and industry leaders
- The Honeycomb Works - helping you build an Agile mindset and behaviours
- The Pioneers - diving into the discovery part of Agile, to generate and prioritise great ideas
- Natal Dank, Meetup host and Agile HR pioneer, from Southern Blue Consulting and The Agile HR Community - coaching people new to Agile HR or anyone keen to understand the core elements and how to start
What is Agile HR?
Transforming the fundamental principles of HR to into People Operations leading Agile, digital and networked organisations. Agile HR aims to build a shared value between your customer, business and people by:
- Embracing the Agile mindset within HR and people practices
- Applying Agile methodology (like Scrum and Kanban) to prioritise, user test and co-create directly with your people
- Proactively redesigning HR to build awesome, user-friendly and human-centric workplace practices
- Evidence-based decision making that incrementally delivers value through data and insight
- Consulting on Agile and digital organisational transformation
- Enriching the people experience at work and taking care of the human
Start time: Gather at 08.30 for registration and breakfast. Be ready to begin at 09.00, with coffee in hand.
End time: 12.00 noon
Peakon are once again our hosts at their fabulous London offices at 25 Charterhouse Square, EC1M 6AE.
Register before 31st July for your 10% discount
All are welcome. Example participants include HR Directors, HR Business Partners, Learning and Development specialists, Agile coaches and People and Change consultants.
Tweet on the day to hashtag #AGILEHR
See you there...
You can also join the Agile HR Meetup group at www.meetup.com/AgileHR-Community to keep track of future events and the wider network in the UK and Europe.
Upon registration for this event you automatically opt in and agree that the organiser, Southern Blue Consulting, can use your contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number, country of residence, organisation, title, special diet and invoicing details) for event, invoicing or service related communication for this specific event only. Your contact details are stored in the Eventbrite system and are protected through their robust security and privacy program.
Your contact information for this event is only shared if a local partner co-hosting the event at a specific location requires the details for venue entry and/or security purposes (for example, providing contact information to the venue reception for entry and security purposes).
You can also opt in for Southern Blue Consulting and/or Agile HR Community related content, newsletters and information on future events upon registration by checking the relevant tick box. This is great way to stay informed and up-to-date with Agile HR trends and events.
Southern Blue Consulting will not use the personal data provided for this event for any future marketing purposes unless you opt in or share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Southern Blue Consulting understands that plans change unexpectedly and offers the following cancellation terms to assist:
- We offer a 100% refund if you cancel your registration more than 7 business days before the event.
- We do not offer a refund within 7 business days of the event, to cover venue and catering costs.
- You can however, transfer your place to a colleague or another person at no extra charge.
- We do not cover any related or forfeited travel expenses.
Southern Blue Consulting is not responsible for any incurred costs.
These cancellation terms apply to this specific event and may vary for other events hosted by Southern Blue Consulting.