The Agile HR Meetup is a vital learning network for Human Resources (HR), Learning and Development (L&D), Agile and, People and Culture professionals, on a mission to innovate HR and transform the profession for the future of work.
To celebrate the success of the Agile HR Meetup since 2016 and help members accelerate their knowledge and skills in Agile HR, we are hosting a Massive Morning Meetup on 6th September 2018, from 8.30 to 12.00.
The Massive Morning Meetup offers an immediate hands-on experience in Agile HR, alongside an in-depth exploration in how to apply Agile HR in your own workplace. Real-life case studies from Agile HR leaders will be shared and discussed, as well as examples in how to redesign your HR services to support Agile teams, enable collaboration and enrich the people experience of work.
What to expect on the day
Guest speaker panel discussion with Agile HR trailblazers, including:
- Tracy Waters, Head of People Development and Communications at Sky UK
- Nebel Crowhurst, Head of Talent - People Experience at River Island
- Joanne Edwards, Head of People Operations at Sky Betting and Gaming
- Amanda Bellwood, People Operations Manager at Sky Betting and Gaming
- Kate Rand, Director, People at Beyond UK
- Avril Scott, Gloabl Head of Leadership and Learning at Kantar Insights
Interactive learning sessions with Agile HR experts, including:
- Sky UK Learning and Development Team
- The Honeycomb Works
- The Pioneers
- Natal Dank, Meetup host and Agile HR pioneer, from Southern Blue and The Agile HR Community
What is Agile HR?
Transforming the fundamental principles of HR to into People Operations leading Agile, digital and networked organisations. Agile HR aims to build a shared value between your customer, business and people by:
- Embracing the Agile mindset within HR and people practices
- Applying Agile methodology (like Scrum and Kanban) to prioritise, user test and co-create directly with your people
- Proactively redesigning HR to build awesome, user friendly and human-centric workplace practices
- Coaching leaders and teams through Agile organisational transformation
- Being an Agile HR business partner and consulting on the digitalisation and increased automation of the workplace
- Enriching the people experience at work and taking care of the human
Start time: Gather at 8.30am for registration and breakfast. Be ready to begin at 9.00am, with coffee in hand.
End time: 12.00 noon
The central London venue will be confirmed in the coming weeks and added to all registration details.
Regsiter before 31st July for your 10% discount
All are welcome.
Example participants include HR Directors, HR Business Partners, Learning and Development specialists, Agile coaches and People and Change consultants.
Tweet on the day to hashtag #AGILEHR
See you there...
You can also join the Agile HR Meetup group at www.meetup.com/AgileHR-Community to keep track of future events and the wider network in the UK and Europe.
Upon registration for this event you automatically opt in and agree that the organiser, Southern Blue, can use your contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number, country of residence, organisation, title, special diet and invoicing details) for event, invoicing or service related communication for this specific event only. Your contact details are stored in the Eventbrite system and are protected through their robust security and privacy program.
Your contact information for this event is only shared if a local partner co-hosting the event at a specific location requires the details for venue entry and/or security purposes (for example, providing contact information to the venue reception for entry and security purposes).
You can also opt in for Southern Blue and/or Agile HR Community related content, newsletters and information on future events upon registration by checking the relevant tick box. This is great way to stay informed and up-to-date with Agile HR trends and events.
Southern Blue will not use the personal data provided for this event for any future marketing purposes unless you opt in or share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Southern Blue understands that plans change unexpectedly and offers the following cancellation terms to assist:
- We offer a 100% refund if you cancel your registration more than 7 business days before the event.
- We do not offer a refund within 7 business days of the event, to cover venue and catering costs.
- You can however, transfer your place to a colleague or another person at no extra charge.
- We do not cover any related or forfeited travel expenses.
Southern Blue is not responsible for any incurred costs.
These cancellation terms apply to this specific event and may vary for other events hosted by Southern Blue.